Explore the buying guide.
- What to look for when buying an acrylic nail cutter:
- The first thing you should consider is the type of blade that comes with your acrylic nail cutter. If you’re cutting soft nails, then a curved blade is probably best; if you’re cutting hard nails, then a straight blade is preferable. It should also be noted that some blades are made of surgical steel while others are made of stainless steel or carbon steel. In general, surgical steels tend to be sharper than stainless or carbon steels.
- How to use an acrylic nail cutter:
- Once you have chosen the right tool for your needs and have purchased it from a reliable seller (such as Amazon), there are two ways in which you can use this tool effectively: either by gripping it tightly between your thumb and index finger or by placing both hands on top with palms facing down before squeezing down firmly on both sides at once without letting go until all pressure has been released through pressure points on either side where they meet together near their bottom edges where they’re joined together at each end – which allows them both not only easier access but better leverage as well since they’ll now have something solid underneath them instead just air underfoot!
Best acrylic nail cutter reviews.
- Types of acrylic nail cutters: There are two main types of acrylic nail cutters. One is for very thick nails, and the other is for thin ones. The thicker one will be more powerful and may cost a little more than the thinner one.
- Price: Prices vary from $10 up to $60 depending on the brand, quality and features. Most nail clippers range from $15-$20 dollars but you can find some that are slightly cheaper or more expensive if you search around online.* Features: Some come with adjustable blades so you can choose between short or long cuts depending on what kind of nails your client has; some have multiple replacement blades available so they won’t need to buy another pair when theirs gets dull; others have tips built into them so they can get even closer when cutting without damaging any part underneath it; many also come with cushioned handles which help reduce hand fatigue during long periods at work while others don’t have these features but instead incorporate other tricks such as being able to change between left-handed/right-handed use (it takes less than 30 seconds)
Our top picks for the best acrylic nail cutter to buy
If you’re looking for the best acrylic nail cutter for your money, it’s important to know what makes a product reliable and easy to use. Our top picks for the best acrylic nail cutter to buy are:
- Professional Acrylic Nail cutter
- Dr Nail Clipper
- Nail Clipper by GA&EN
The pros and cons of each product.
Now that you’ve read through the reviews and know what to look for, let’s talk about how the products compare to one another.
Also Read: Lip Balm: Top 5 Lip Balm Products For Your Lips
Professional Acrylic cutter
- Durable material
- Meet different needs
- Curved handle to easily hold it
- Versatile use
- After much use they need to be Tightened
- For some it cuts some width of artificial nails
By Feature rating by 5
- Easy to Use : 4.9/5
- Sturdiness : 4.7/5
Dr Nail Clipper
- Made of Stainless Steel
- Versatile Uses
- Comfortable hold
Not strong for very hard nails
- Lightweight : 4.6/5
- Easy to Use: 4.5/5
- Value for money: 4.4/5
Nail Clipper by GA&EN
- Made of premium quality stainless steel and high quality painting material
- Powerful blade
- Ergonomic size
- Versatile use
- need to be tightened after much use
Easy to Use: 4.6/5
Value for money :4.7/5
The best product for your needs will depend on what your needs are.
- If you’re looking for a nail cutter that can cut through tough fingernails, our top pick is the Professional Acrylic nail clipper because it has an ultra-hardened blade that can withstand years of use without dulling or breaking.
However, if you’re looking for something smaller and easier to carry around in your purse or pocketbook, we recommend checking out our runner up—the Nail Clipper by GA&EN.
We recommend these products for their great quality and convenience.
Our preferred product for acrylic nail cutters is the Nail Clipper by GA&EN.. It’s lightweight, ergonomic and surprisingly durable for its price. This makes it perfect for use at home or in a salon.
You can also try the Dr Nail Clipper , which has the added benefit of being portable and easy to store in your bag when you’re on the go.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for something that’s more durable than average but still affordable, we recommend Professional Acrylic Nail Clipper. While these are slightly heavier than some other options (which may take some getting used to), they compensate with their durability and sharpness so much so that they’re often used by professional salons!